Monday, January 21, 2008

Week 3: Short and Painful

Well, I played very few hands for the reasons I stated last week and still finished down a good bit. I called a river overshove with TPGK after checking the turn which I regretted as he river-ed 2 pair. Got 3 outered for a $20nl buyin all in on the flop and I lost a buyin with worse trips. Still feel like nothing is running for me at all. From my playing point of view keeping the steal % up is something I wanna do. Also want to improve my turn and river play.
This week I'll be playing a mix of $20nl and $50nl depending on my mood. I've only got just about 20 buyins for $50nl and I think I'm still playing 'not to lose' instead of to win. That being the case, I'm not losing much by playing $20nl for a little while. Still think its a matter of 'when' in terms of puttin' the hurt on $50nl. We shall see. I also realised while I was back at home that I'm taking poker a bit too serious. Every day when I get in from work I'm straight in front of the computer like a zombie. From now on I'm gonna be a bit less strict and just play as many hands as I feel like, be that 3k or 6k in any given week.




Weekly Stats for Week 3:

Hands: 2134 (incl 354 at $20nl)
VP$IP: 18.3%
PFR: 12.5%
AF: 2.82 (3.62/2.58/0.87)<----losing value on the river fo' sho'
Att. To Steal: 25.4%
W$WSF: 35.6% <---terrible and it was the same for $20nl and $50nl
Total Won/Lost: -$124.95 (-9.22 ptbb/100 including $20nl hands)

Cashback and Bonus: Approx $30

Net Profit/Loss: -$94.56

No comments: