Saturday, January 5, 2008

Week Numero Uno Complete

So that's the first week of my struggle in the books. I couldn't believe how downright maniacal $50nl was...I was at so many 40/20 type tables and I really didn't know how to play them properly. Getting in stupid spots 3-betting AK from the BB and not knowing wtf to do when I missed...which seemed to be a lot this week.
I played pretty brutal all week if I'm honest with myself. I try to play a 18/14 type of game but for whatever reason it always ends up being 14/9 which is so exploitable. My attempt-to-steal in the low 20's is also to low. I'm also giving people way too much credit postflop which is really going to be the hardest thing for me to shift. I'm not a confrontational or aggressive person so I find it very tough not to shut down on the turn or river if I see any signs that I'm not way ahead, especially at a new level, where I'm not comfortable playing the bigger pots yet.
After a disasterous final day of the week I managed to book a small profit. At one point I was down $140 thanks to two coolers and AA no good vs AK for a buyin, but I recovered to -$60 to leave me with a small profit for the week.
Things I need to work on this week are getting VP$IP and PFR, and W$WSF up. My W$WSF gets worse as I from UTG to Button which is the opposite to most people.



Comments welcome!



Weekly Stats for Week 1:
Hands: 6261
VP$IP: 15.22%
PFR: 10.08%
AF: 2.19 (3.4/1.3/1.3) <----LOL!
W$WSF: 32.34% <---Ugh...
Total Won/Lost: $52.28 (0.84 ptbb/100)

I also played some $20nl to work on a few things on Saturday night and made a total of: $65


Cashback and Bonus: Approx $110

Net Profit/Loss: $227.28











1 comment:

dvdfan said...

Good luck with this Zuutroy, Ill be keeping watch