Saturday, February 9, 2008

Week 6: Boomswitch

This week was crazy brilliant. Definitely the best week of my short poker life. I ran bloody brilliant at $50nl. It was really a bad week to analyse my play because I was running so hot that I didn't get in many tough spots at all. Also, for whatever reason I had really low motivation to play when running so well, though this could be due to me flat out not being in the humour for poker this week. So, I only managed a fairly lazy 2.5k hands. I played a session at $20nl where I really loosened (28/23) up just to see how I can deal with the tough spots that playing laggy brings, and I enjoyed it though to some extent my looseness overcame me and I started making some horrible calls post-flop. Its something I intend to do maybe once a week or once a fortnight to try and improve my overall play.
Then came today, where for some reason I decided to play a $7.70+R EPT Copenhagen Sat to the $800 Super-Sat. I played well and managed to take one of the 3 seats which I was over the moon with and I didn't rebuy once! I was the shortstack with 4 left, but not so much that the other guys could wait for me to blind down, so 2 of them got it in with 66 vs. AK and tbh I dunno who won, but it was to my benefit. Obviously I didn't play in the Super-Sat given that $800 is about 1/3 of my bankroll, so I'll just add it to the roll and I'm now rolled for $100nl, but I don't think I'm quite ready, so I'm gonna go on as normal at $50nl for the rest of February and then make the move to $100nl. So, for one week at least....YAY POKER!

Weekly Stats for Week 6:

Hands: 2632 (incl 443 at $20nl)
VP$IP: 18.4%
PFR: 13.9%
AF: 2.7 (4.13/1.83/0.79) <----River still a problem
Att. To Steal: 27.4%
W$WSF: 43.11% <----Me like!
Total Won/Lost: $311.73 (11.39 ptbb/100)
Cashback and Bonus: Approx $80
Donkament score: $740 (after selling W$ and playing in one or two others)

Net Profit/Loss: $1131.73

1 comment:

L T said...

Congrats

You are obviously working very hard on your game and its bearing fruit :)
Keep it up and GL