Sunday, June 1, 2008

May Update



Its been a while since I updated last, so here's a quick May summary. It went good! I played pretty solid and ran well...Still v.tight but whatever works is good with me. At the end of the month I was getting bored with $100nl and was getting a bit robotic so with about $6.7k I decided to have a go at $200nl. I got off to a bad start as usual when moving up, but I've managed to turn it around since and I'm in profit for 200nl. It's good because I'm concentrating a lot harder on every hand and I've only been playing 2-4 tables to begin with.
So I hope I can make it stick this time. I think I'm good enough to at least be a small winner in the games by picking on the fish and trying to find the leaks in the regs. So far I've noticed the games are more aggressive, but the aggression seems mindless and I've managed to get the better of a lot of the spewy 27/23 type regs. I've been playing even tighter since moving up which is hard to imagine. I've been running at about 17/13 as opposed to my usual 18/15.
For June I wanna make it stick at $200nl and keep building the bankroll. I probably won't get too many hands in as I'm only gonna play 4 tables max for a while.

Stats for June:

Hands: 16833
VPIP: 17.9%
PFR: 13.7%
Att. to Steal: 27.7%
W$WSF: 39%

Total won: $2046.92

RB and Bonus: ~$300

Total: ~$2347



No comments: