Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mid June Update

Bleagh...played 2k hands earlier and I'm seriously pokered out after it. I got off to a good start to June and I've split my 11k hands evenly between 100nl and 200nl, mostly because I wanted to clear a bonus so I multi-tabled a lot. Now I'm back to playing 200nl and some 100nl if there are no good games. I was off to a $2k start but the last few days have been horrible. Firstly I was one-outered in a $500 pot. Then the following two abominations from today which resulted in me being stuck for $650 early on. Truly awful stuff:

http://weaktight.com/233539
http://weaktight.com/233538

I somehow stuck at it and ended the day up a small amount, so overall I'm up around $2.4k now for June which is ok, but its been rough. The aggression is much more notable at 200nl and I'm getting 3bet left right and centre, but I've picked a few decent spots for 4b bluffs and CRAI on some flops that has worked out ok. I'll have to have a look at some filters in holdem manager and make sure I'm not wasting money by folding to 3bets to often, and it's probably something I'll need to do a coaching session or two on.
I was going to play the Stars 200 seat WSOP guaranteed tomorrow night, but it's on very late and will likely run all night, and I know I won't be able to concentrate coz I'm useless at staying up late....(great trait for a poker player!) so I'll see what to do. These updates are pretty dull, but such is the life of the small stakes grinder.
No stats or graphs...

Adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF was K3 thinking preflop? Are players like this common at NL100 and NL200? If so I wish I had the roll forit as I don't see plays like this even at NL20!

Keep the faith mate!