Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wrong Way Around imo

Terrible month so far...I'm killing $200nl and getting killed at $400nl. For the most part its just stupid coolers. I've been stacked 11 times in 5k hands at 400nl and 9 of them were either set-over-set or all in pre-flop with QQ+ and losing. The only saving grace was winning back to back all-in pots with a guy when he had $1500 and I had $500. Otherwise it'd be a complete write off and I'd probably have quit by now, but I'm still down 8 buyins in my last 1500 hands in the last 2 days at 400nl, including: QQ
I'm also playing like a scared idiot most of the time and so for now, I've decided to not bother will 400nl for another while....probably until I have 40 buyins again. Meanwhile at 200nl I've won $2k in <4k>8ptbb over 32k at 200nl so I must be doing something right.

Anyway, I'll use this time at 200nl to work on my game vs. the ever increasing aggro of the regs. I've improved a little bit in that regard lately but more to do.

Moving up is hard.


400nl
200nl

No comments: