Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wake Me Up When September Ends

So it goes on. Got off to a slow start this month down $1k after 3k hands, but I''ve been on a bit of a heater since and I'm up $1.3k now and Everest gave me an extra bonus which I've cleared about $250 of, then I won $350 in some Betdaq free tourney so that's a total of just shy of $2k for the month, and the bankroll stands at $18k or maybe a shade under.

I'm a joke though. I'm still not happy at $400nl playing nitty coz I'm not happy losing that much at once. That's just ridiculous really...45 buyins and still affected! I suppose I'll get comfortable eventually. As it happens, it doesn't really matter as MSNL on Everest appears to have dried up completely, so I'm left playing $200nl most of the time, which is fine as it lets me keep working on things and ramping up the aggression and exploring new lines vs regulars I have good reads on and the money is pretty good there too.

If I were to set a goal for the month it would be to be over $20k, but goals are silly.


No comments: