Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One Orbit of HSNL

I decided to move up (3) levels on Saturday when I saw some complete idiots at 10/20nl. The 3 of them had about $400 max so I bought in for that much. First hand I played it was folded to my SB and I had ATo, and the BB had $100 so easy ship and hold up againstK3s. Next hand is here: http://weaktight.com/451096. I laughed a lot and then sat out when the BB got around to me again, for a profit of about $650. Great fun...must keep an eye out on future Saturday nights.

Today, like a moth at a lightbulb I played cash at B2Bagain and dropped e380 in 450 hands. I'm running 8 buyins below EV there in 7.5k hands and now for sure am not playing there anymore. Doing pretty good on Everest though even after a terribad start to things, the graph is below. Might play a bit tomorrow, then its back to Ireland for the IPO, which I'm lookin forward to. I'll write a report on my run there, however short it may be!

Ciao

No comments: